PDF Reply

Hello,
I want to use the PDF reply function, but no generated PDF contains the "reply" link. What do I have to configure, to enable this feature? I have enabled the "Reply allowed" feature globally (domains and users are inheriting this). I have also set the "Reply URL", the "Validitiy interval", and the "Reply sender", but no PDF contains the reply link.
Kind regards,
Manuel Faux

Hi Manuel,

Did you set or generated the global server secret? You can generate a
secure server secret by clicking the "gear" icon (an apply settings).

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

···

On 02/16/2011 02:41 PM, Manuel Faux wrote:

Hello,
I want to use the PDF reply function, but no generated PDF contains the "reply" link. What do I have to configure, to enable this feature? I have enabled the "Reply allowed" feature globally (domains and users are inheriting this). I have also set the "Reply URL", the "Validitiy interval", and the "Reply sender", but no PDF contains the reply link.
Kind regards,
Manuel Faux

--
Djigzo open source email encryption

Hi Martijn,

Thank's this solved the problem. I thought setting "inherit" will use a random generated value.

What options do I need to set to allow PDF reply? Is it necessary to set a "Reply sender"?

Kind regards,
Manuel Faux

···

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces(a)lists.djigzo.com [mailto:users-bounces(a)lists.djigzo.com] On Behalf Of Martijn Brinkers
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 2:44 PM
To: users(a)lists.djigzo.com
Subject: Re: PDF Reply

Hi Manuel,

Did you set or generated the global server secret? You can generate a secure server secret by clicking the "gear" icon (an apply settings).

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

On 02/16/2011 02:41 PM, Manuel Faux wrote:

Hello,
Kind regards,
Manuel Faux

--

Yes reply sender is required. Page 9 of the "PDF encryption setup guide"
explains which settings are required for the PDF reply functionality.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

···

On 02/16/2011 02:50 PM, Manuel Faux wrote:

Thank's this solved the problem. I thought setting "inherit" will use a random generated value.

What options do I need to set to allow PDF reply? Is it necessary to set a "Reply sender"?

--