DKIM CLI Management

Hi,

For DKIM I'd like to maintain automatic key rotration and registration in our DNS. This is currently solved with a scripted opendkim installation that could be combined with Ciphermail.
However, to simplify the mail flow, I wanted to insert the active DKIM key into Ciphermail via CLI (instead of the opendkim signing table). I guess it is just a matter of finding the right property string.

Based on my interpretation of the jar file contents and cli help, I tried to get a configured key first:

java -cp djigzo.jar mitm.application.djigzo.tools.CLITool --get-property dkim.keyPair --domain xyz.com

...and many other combinations and properties with no luck.
Could someone point me to the right direction, please?

Thank you!
Richard

You should use user.dkim.keyPair:

java -cp djigzo.jar mitm.application.djigzo.tools.CLITool --get-property
user.dkim.keyPair --domain example.com

The following DKIM properties are suppored:

user.dkim.keyPair
user.dkim.signing.enabled
user.dkim.keyIdentifier
user.dkim.signatureTemplate

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

ยทยทยท

On 22-05-2020 13:51, richard.spreng--- via Users wrote:

Hi,

For DKIM I'd like to maintain automatic key rotration and registration in our DNS. This is currently solved with a scripted opendkim installation that could be combined with Ciphermail.
However, to simplify the mail flow, I wanted to insert the active DKIM key into Ciphermail via CLI (instead of the opendkim signing table). I guess it is just a matter of finding the right property string.

Based on my interpretation of the jar file contents and cli help, I tried to get a configured key first:

java -cp djigzo.jar mitm.application.djigzo.tools.CLITool --get-property dkim.keyPair --domain xyz.com

...and many other combinations and properties with no luck.
Could someone point me to the right direction, please?

--
CipherMail email encryption
Email encryption with support for S/MIME,
OpenPGP, PDF encryption and secure webmail pull.

W: https://www.ciphermail.com/
E: info(a)ciphermail.com
T: +31 20 290 0088

Thank you very much for the quick help, works perfectly!