djizgo and xClient

Hi all,

is it possible to configure djizgo so that besides the xForward extension it also uses the xClient commands ?

Installed with default configuration when an email is sent back to postfix a Header "Received from: localhost (127.0.0.1)" is added by postfix on the receiving side. When using it with mailscanner it would be necessary to have the original sender in that "received from" header. djizgo sends xForward (but not xClient), that way the original sender is addede to the header but the message is still coming from localhost...

chris

Hi Chris,

I haven't tested it so I don't know if this works (might be able to test
it tonight) but you can try to enable XClient suppport by adding

<xClient> true </xClient>

just below (or above) the line:

<xForward> true </xForward>

in the file /usr/share/djigzo/conf/james/SAR-INF/config.xml

then restart Djigzo.

Make sure that Postfix allows xClient commands from localhost (I think
you need to set smtpd_authorized_xclient_hosts=127.0.0.1/32).

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

ยทยทยท

On 04/08/2012 08:24 PM, cmax1(a)gmx.at wrote:

is it possible to configure djizgo so that besides the xForward extension it also uses the xClient commands ?

Installed with default configuration when an email is sent back to postfix a Header "Received from: localhost (127.0.0.1)" is added by postfix on the receiving side. When using it with mailscanner it would be necessary to have the original sender in that "received from" header. djizgo sends xForward (but not xClient), that way the original sender is addede to the header but the message is still coming from localhost...