Key upload automation

Hello,
we would like to automate our certificate process as much as possible.
For example, there are scripts to create the CSRs and to create PKCS#12 files after the certificates from the CA have arrived.
Is there a way to import the PKCS#12 files without using the web page?
I know, there’s no web service which can be used, but maybe there’s some other way to get the p12 files imported automatically. (Of course, the passwords of the p12 files are known and can be provided to some script or routine for the import…)
Best regards
Tom

There is a command-line tool which can be used to import P12 files

java -cp '/usr/share/djigzo/lib/*' mitm.application.djigzo.tools.CertStore

We are working on a major new release which will have a full-fledged REST API but it will take some time before the new version is ready.

After executing the command, the following error message is shown:

Error: Could not find or load main class mitm.application.djigzo.tools.CertStore
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mitm.application.djigzo.tools.CertStore

I am working with a manually installed instance, no Virtual Appliance (in case that makes any difference).

Which version are you using?

That’s verion 4.6.2-0

That’s a really old version.

I have not tested it but in older versions djigzo.jar was not placed in the lib dir so you should add a ref to djigzo.jar

Try:

java -cp '/usr/share/djigzo/djigzo.jar:/usr/share/djigzo/lib/*' mitm.application.djigzo.tools.CertStore