Error Creating Backup from Djigzo Version: 2.3.1-7.

I am on DJIGZO Version: 2.3.1-7 and have installed Ciphermail on a separate server. I am trying to backup DJIGZO so I can restore to Ciphermail for an upgrade but I am getting an error:

Backup Failed. Message: WebServiceCheckedException: LimitReachedException: Limit reached.

I am able to run backups on the Ciphermail server.

If someone has a fix for this that would be great.

Thanks,
Roger

[cid:image001.png(a)01D2933F.5621E3D0]<Business & Corporate Lawyers | Howard & Howard;
NOTICE: Information contained in this transmission to the named addressee is proprietary information and is subject to attorney-client privilege and work product confidentiality. If the recipient of this transmission is not the named addressee, the recipient should immediately notify the sender and destroy the information transmitted without making any copy or distribution thereof.

ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: Nothing contained in this communication is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

image001.png

LimitReachedException should only occur if the backup script generates
too much output. This should normally not happen.

You can run the backup script from the command line. This requires you
to login via SSH or console.

sudo /usr/share/djigzo/scripts/backup.sh -b > backup.tar

This will write a backup to the current dir (backup.tar) on the on
You should then be able to import the backup on the new system.

Kind regards,

Martijn

ยทยทยท

On 02-03-17 16:25, Heater, B. Roger wrote:

I am on DJIGZO Version: 2.3.1-7 and have installed Ciphermail on a separate server. I am trying to backup DJIGZO so I can restore to Ciphermail for an upgrade but I am getting an error:

Backup Failed. Message: WebServiceCheckedException: LimitReachedException: Limit reached.

I am able to run backups on the Ciphermail server.

If someone has a fix for this that would be great.

Thanks,
Roger

[cid:image001.png(a)01D2933F.5621E3D0]<Business & Corporate Lawyers | Howard & Howard;
NOTICE: Information contained in this transmission to the named addressee is proprietary information and is subject to attorney-client privilege and work product confidentiality. If the recipient of this transmission is not the named addressee, the recipient should immediately notify the sender and destroy the information transmitted without making any copy or distribution thereof.

ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: Nothing contained in this communication is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.